Pricing & Info
|Classes & Packages
|10 Classes (valid: 90 days)
|25 Classes (valid: full year)
|1 Month Unlimited
|4 months unlimited
|1 Year Unlimited
|New Student Package (Two weeks unlimited)
- Packages may not be split & are non-refundable.
- Mats, DVD's, books, blocks, straps and headbands: available for sale.
- Visa, Mastercard, check & cash accepted.
Holidays Cascade Yoga Studio is Closed
- Mothers' Day
- Memorial Day
- Fathers' Day
- 4th of July (Independence Day)
- Last week of summer and Labor Day
- Week of Christmas and New Year's holidays
Things To Know Before You Go (Do's and Don'ts)
- DO arrive 10 minutes prior to start of class. Tardiness to a yoga class can be very distracting to others as well as a disservice to yourself.
- DON'T eat 1 to 2 hours before class. If you practice yoga on a full stomach, you may experience cramps or nausea, especially in spinal twists and inversion postures.
- DO bring a sticky mat & a towel.
Rentals are available for $1.00.
- DON'T wear scented perfumes or lotions to class.
- DO let your teacher know about any injuries or conditions that may affect your practice. If you are tired or injured try a modified version of that posture, or skip the posture altogether.
- DO please inform your instructor of any illness, injury, or if you are pregnant, prior to start of class.